- So a Woman and a Kangaroo Walk Into a Bar
- Uber’s ADA Conundrum
- Coming Soon to a Theater Near You: New DOJ Closed-Captioning Rules
- Curb Appeal: Looks Matter When It Comes to the ADA
- Does Your Business Have a Website? Get Ready for New ADA Regulations
- How to Avoid Your Business Becoming an ADA Target
- DOJ Ratchets Up ADA Enforcement For Health Care Providers
- Could Your Banking Website Be The Target of a Lawsuit?
- The ADA & Athletics: It Applies Here Too
- Insurance and ADA Public Accommodations Claims
- Netflix Settles Massachusetts ADA Lawsuit: What It Means for Online Businesses
- ADA Checklist for Pool Lifts
- Where to Start When Auditing Your Business’s ADA Compliance
- California Legislature Passes State Disability Lawsuit Abuse Act
- Is Employee Training Your Weakest Link?
- Is Your ATM Machine A Lawsuit Waiting To Happen?
- Netflix Part Deux: California Federal Court Rules that Netflix is Not a Public Accommodation
- Federal Appeals Court Reinstates ADA Lawsuit Against Disney Over Segway Use
- What Does “Readily Achievable” Mean and How Much Will It Cost Me?
- Up to Code and Out of Compliance: The Local Building Code Trap
- DOJ Publishes ADA Technical Assistance Documents Concerning Persons with HIV and AIDS
- Federal Court Holds ADA Applies to Netflix’s Internet-Streamed Movies
- When the $%#! Did We Become a Public Accommodation!?
- ADA Lawsuits Against Businesses Are On The Rise
- And The (Miniature) Horse You Rode In On…?
- Deadline Extended To Comply with Pool Lift Requirements